Riverview No-Fault Insurance Lawyer
Michigan’s no-fault law entitles people who have been injured in an auto accident to receive certain benefits provided that the vehicle is properly insured. Many people have difficulty understanding their rights and the benefits under no-fault. Be sure that you have an experienced Trenton no-fault insurance attorney with the ability to ensure that you receive the full level of benefits available.
At the Law Offices of John G. McNally, P.C., we provide comprehensive representation to victims who have been injured in an auto accident. We have a complete understanding of Michigan no-fault law, and we fight aggressively on our clients’ behalf when insurance companies attempt to avoid their obligations in these matters.
What Benefits Are Available Under Michigan No-Fault Law?
The lifetime benefits under Michigan no-fault law are as follows:
- Medical care related to injuries suffered in an auto accident
- Reimbursement for the expense of travel to receive such care
- Attendant care, including fair compensation for family members who care for you
Benefits Available For Three Years Following An Auto Accident
Auto accident victims may also receive the following benefits for up to three years after the accident:
- A percentage of lost wages resulting from the accident
- Reimbursement for household services up to a daily maximum allowance
If a loved one was killed in an auto accident, surviving family members are entitled to collect benefits for a percentage of the income your loved one would have provided, reimbursement for funeral expenses and other benefits.
Denied Insurance Claims
Even though these benefits are required by law, insurance companies may still attempt to deny legitimate claims. If your no-fault claim has been denied, we will take immediate action to secure the benefits you are entitled to receive.
Speak to an experienced Michigan insurance dispute attorney call today at (734) 676-3210
- Freeway accidents
- Accidents at intersections
- Rear-end and head-on collisions
- Passenger injuries in motor vehicle accidents
- Illegal left turn and failure to yield accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Fatal accidents and wrongful death
- Truck accidents
- Injuries to passengers
- Injuries to pedestrians
- Michigan no-fault insurance issues